virtual number from the dominican republic?

I know I can have a number witha a michigan area code if I'm in new york....

how can I get an area code to a foreing country? specifically... a dominican
republic number to ring here in New york.

Thanks

Serg.

>how can I get an area code to a foreing country? specifically... a
>dominican republic number to ring here in New york.

Different VoIP carriers offer numbers in different countries, but I've
never seen one with numbers in the DR. The closest I've seen is
Puerto Rico, which you can get from Lingo.

no would really like a DR number. if anyone know's please post.

Thanks

Serg.