Huge gaming mousepad!

ecutoni

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2006
Found this pad perfect for gamers, at least if you believe in the saying big is better and if it also counts in the gaming world! :lol:

http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0081da.jpg

It's some kind of special edition version of the new SteelSeries mousepad QcK heavy. Its like the QcK+ but just alot thicker, so you can use the pad on rough surfaces without disturbing your mouse movements. :wink:

waylander

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2004
That "pad" was intended to cover your entire computing area... One of the issues with mouse pads, which I can understand, is that they can get in the way of your keyboard when you are gaming. The standard WASD keys are way to the left and I have the very right edge of my keyboard sitting on top of my mouse pad (Xactmat from razerzone) because that is the distance I find comfortable between my left and right hands.

This pad gets rid of that problem because the entire area is a mouse pad, and yes you can use your desk top but some ppl are anal about accuracy.

sex_monkey

Distinguished
May 6, 2006
ahh i see,well in my setup,i have a keyboard tray which has my mousepad on and to the left i have my nostromo n52 so i can use them fine for fps,and then my keyboard goes on the desk just above the mousepad and infront of my monitor. this works well for me

yourmothersanastronaut

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2006
Yeah, just like computer parts, peripherals are personal decisions. Have to see what works for you. I use an MX310 and have no problems. The day I got it, the sniper rifle became my new favorite weapon in Halo.

Latest posts