Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): Unknown error.

Last response: in Windows 7
April 30, 2011 11:16:11 AM

I was wondering if anyone help me with this issue I am having. I am currently getting this error message when I try to access certain page, Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): Unknown error. Now I have been searching google for the answer and had no luck. Few days ago I have been able to access the page but all of a sudden I am getting this error code. I am using Chrome with windows 7 Pro 64 bit.

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
April 30, 2011 5:15:11 PM

Whats the site? Have you tried another browser to see if you have the same issue?

Try clearing your browser cache.

- Click the wrench icon wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.

Source : Google
May 1, 2011 6:41:10 AM

thank you for the quick responce, but I just went ahead and reset the router and after that my facebook logs on now.
Related resources
May 8, 2011 6:34:25 AM

Best answer selected by chiknhawk.
January 25, 2013 3:11:38 AM

i cant access zynga poker de luxe
November 22, 2013 4:52:49 PM

chiknhawk said:
I was wondering if anyone help me with this issue I am having. I am currently getting this error message when I try to access certain page, Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): Unknown error. Now I have been searching google for the answer and had no luck. Few days ago I have been able to access the page but all of a sudden I am getting this error code. I am using Chrome with windows 7 Pro 64 bit.

November 22, 2013 4:53:51 PM

chiknhawk said:

!