Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Epson CX3650 - how to reset ink pad counter

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 1:24:51 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

I have an Epson Stylus CX3650 printer and 1use non Epson OEM inks. Now my
printer dirver when I try to print informs me that: Parts inside your
printer require maintenance or replacement, call your service company.

I tried to use sscserve softwaere, downloaded from
http://www.ssclg.com/download/sscserve.exe , but this software does not
support this model.

Please help me

Regards

Aleksander Starczewski
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 1:24:52 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Olek wrote:

> I have an Epson Stylus CX3650 printer and 1use non Epson OEM inks.
> Now my printer dirver when I try to print informs me that: Parts
> inside your printer require maintenance or replacement, call your
> service company.
> I tried to use sscserve softwaere, downloaded from
> http://www.ssclg.com/download/sscserve.exe , but this software does
> not support this model.

Choose CX3600. It works.



--
# £ukasz Ledóchowski
# GG: 503647 lukled@tlen.pl
# http://www.allegro.pl/show_user_auctions.php?uid=10223
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 9:24:59 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

I tried to use this driver, but my printer still doesn't works. Has anyone
any idea?

U¿ytkownik "£ukasz Ledóchowski" <lukled@tlen.pl> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
news:D 3jtlk$gho$1@inews.gazeta.pl...
> Olek wrote:
>
>> I have an Epson Stylus CX3650 printer and 1use non Epson OEM inks.
>> Now my printer dirver when I try to print informs me that: Parts
>> inside your printer require maintenance or replacement, call your
>> service company.
>> I tried to use sscserve softwaere, downloaded from
>> http://www.ssclg.com/download/sscserve.exe , but this software does
>> not support this model.
>
> Choose CX3600. It works.
>
>
>
> --
> # £ukasz Ledóchowski
> # GG: 503647 lukled@tlen.pl
> # http://www.allegro.pl/show_user_auctions.php?uid=10223
Related resources
April 15, 2005 12:08:53 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

"Olek" <olekstar.usun.to.aby.napisac.do.mnie@wp.pl> wrote in message
news:D 3m293$g3c$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl...
> I tried to use this driver, but my printer still doesn't works. Has anyone
> any idea?

Have you tried www.fixyourownprinter.com ? Someone there should know.

Mike
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 2:37:03 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

I am not familiar with the model you have, as it is probably an
"overseas" model.

Are any lights on the panel flashing. It may be that the waste ink pads
have reached their protection number limit. If so, you need to have the
protection number zeroed, and might need new pads. Unfortunately, the
pads are buried deep within your printer, and only authorized Epson
service depots have the necessary software to reset the EEPROM, so you
may be stuck.

Art

Olek wrote:

> I have an Epson Stylus CX3650 printer and 1use non Epson OEM inks. Now my
> printer dirver when I try to print informs me that: Parts inside your
> printer require maintenance or replacement, call your service company.
>
> I tried to use sscserve softwaere, downloaded from
> http://www.ssclg.com/download/sscserve.exe , but this software does not
> support this model.
>
> Please help me
>
> Regards
>
> Aleksander Starczewski
>
>
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 2:38:02 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

If this works after using the software mentioned, please let me know.
Thanks,

Art


£ukasz Ledóchowski wrote:

> Olek wrote:
>
>
>>I have an Epson Stylus CX3650 printer and 1use non Epson OEM inks.
>>Now my printer dirver when I try to print informs me that: Parts
>>inside your printer require maintenance or replacement, call your
>>service company.
>>I tried to use sscserve softwaere, downloaded from
>>http://www.ssclg.com/download/sscserve.exe , but this software does
>>not support this model.
>
>
> Choose CX3600. It works.
>
>
>
!