Epson CX3650 - how to reset ink pad counter

I have an Epson Stylus CX3650 printer and 1use non Epson OEM inks. Now my
printer dirver when I try to print informs me that: Parts inside your
printer require maintenance or replacement, call your service company.

I tried to use sscserve softwaere, downloaded from
http://www.ssclg.com/download/sscserve.exe , but this software does not
support this model.

Please help me

Regards

Aleksander Starczewski
6 answers Last reply
More about epson cx3650 reset counter

    Olek wrote:

    > I have an Epson Stylus CX3650 printer and 1use non Epson OEM inks.
    > Now my printer dirver when I try to print informs me that: Parts
    > inside your printer require maintenance or replacement, call your
    > service company.
    > I tried to use sscserve softwaere, downloaded from
    > http://www.ssclg.com/download/sscserve.exe , but this software does
    > not support this model.

    Choose CX3600. It works.

    --
    # £ukasz Ledóchowski
    # GG: 503647 lukled@tlen.pl

    I tried to use this driver, but my printer still doesn't works. Has anyone
    any idea?

    U¿ytkownik "£ukasz Ledóchowski" <lukled@tlen.pl> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci

    "Olek" <olekstar.usun.to.aby.napisac.do.mnie@wp.pl> wrote in message
    > I tried to use this driver, but my printer still doesn't works. Has anyone
    > any idea?

    Have you tried www.fixyourownprinter.com ? Someone there should know.

    Mike

    I am not familiar with the model you have, as it is probably an
    "overseas" model.

    Are any lights on the panel flashing. It may be that the waste ink pads
    have reached their protection number limit. If so, you need to have the
    protection number zeroed, and might need new pads. Unfortunately, the
    pads are buried deep within your printer, and only authorized Epson
    service depots have the necessary software to reset the EEPROM, so you
    may be stuck.

    Art

    Olek wrote:

    > I have an Epson Stylus CX3650 printer and 1use non Epson OEM inks. Now my
    > printer dirver when I try to print informs me that: Parts inside your
    > printer require maintenance or replacement, call your service company.
    >
    > I tried to use sscserve softwaere, downloaded from
    > http://www.ssclg.com/download/sscserve.exe , but this software does not
    > support this model.
    >
    > Please help me
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Aleksander Starczewski

    If this works after using the software mentioned, please let me know.
    Thanks,

    Art

    £ukasz Ledóchowski wrote:

    > Olek wrote:
    >

    >>I have an Epson Stylus CX3650 printer and 1use non Epson OEM inks.
    >>Now my printer dirver when I try to print informs me that: Parts
    >>inside your printer require maintenance or replacement, call your
    >>service company.
    >>I tried to use sscserve softwaere, downloaded from
    >>http://www.ssclg.com/download/sscserve.exe , but this software does
    >>not support this model.
    >

    > Choose CX3600. It works.

  6. SSCLG utility doesnt support new Epson models. Please refer to WIC Reset Utility now.
    It is updated every day.

Printers Epson Peripherals