Cannon I560 - Printing miss color bars at end of every page.

HI

I have Canon I560 and just recently it started printing misscolored
bars across all of my pictures.

At about 1.5 inches from the end the color will more blue the a bright
orange the blue. It wash out the actuial image.

It does not mater how long tha page is it always the end of the paper.
I have used 24" paper and 11" paper with the same results.

Any info would be helpfull

Thanks

Suggest getting a cleaning kit like the ones at www.inkjetsaver.com

Blockages in the ink passages under the ink tanks can cause this. Never
leave an ink tank out of the carriage for more than a couple minutes at a
time. The cleaning kit will flush these passages out. Removing the head
carriage and cleaning it by hand may also do the trick.

George Jetson wrote:
> HI
>
> I have Canon I560 and just recently it started printing misscolored
> bars across all of my pictures.
>
> At about 1.5 inches from the end the color will more blue the a bright
> orange the blue. It wash out the actuial image.
>
> It does not mater how long tha page is it always the end of the paper.
> I have used 24" paper and 11" paper with the same results.
>
> Any info would be helpfull
>
> Thanks

First thing is remove whole head and clean it (at the bottom) . I did have
i550 and now IP4000 and both head gets dirty and you need to clean it...
just a thought...