Scroll Mouse

I am constantly having problems with my scroll mouse not
operating properly. When this happens I open up the mouse
properties and find that the driver is missing - why do I
have to leep relaoding the driver? What is happening here?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about scroll mouse

    "Betty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am constantly having problems with my scroll mouse not
    > operating properly. When this happens I open up the mouse
    > properties and find that the driver is missing - why do I
    > have to leep relaoding the driver? What is happening here?
    >
    > Thanks

    Is it USB or PS-2?

    How old is your computer?

    What is the manufacturer and model of the mouse?

    Do you have Windows XP? (I know this is an XP ng but you never know...no
    offense.) :o)

    What service pack are you running? SP-1 or SP-2?

    Sometimes older motherboards with USB 1.1 can "forget" their settings and
    unload the drivers (this applies IF you have a USB mouse.)

    If it is not USB, try going to the manufacturer's website (you didn't
    specify that either) and looking for later drivers. They might not be
    compatible with your operating system.

    Rich C.
    --
    For a limited time get FREE HELP for your PC at
    The PC Help Network

Mice Microsoft Windows XP