Scroll Mouse

Betty

I am constantly having problems with my scroll mouse not
operating properly. When this happens I open up the mouse
properties and find that the driver is missing - why do I
have to leep relaoding the driver? What is happening here?

Thanks

"Betty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am constantly having problems with my scroll mouse not
> operating properly. When this happens I open up the mouse
> properties and find that the driver is missing - why do I
> have to leep relaoding the driver? What is happening here?
>
> Thanks

Is it USB or PS-2?

How old is your computer?

What is the manufacturer and model of the mouse?

Do you have Windows XP? (I know this is an XP ng but you never know...no
offense.) :eek:)

What service pack are you running? SP-1 or SP-2?

Sometimes older motherboards with USB 1.1 can "forget" their settings and
unload the drivers (this applies IF you have a USB mouse.)

If it is not USB, try going to the manufacturer's website (you didn't
specify that either) and looking for later drivers. They might not be
compatible with your operating system.

Rich C.
--
For a limited time get FREE HELP for your PC at
The PC Help Network

Latest posts