"Out of box" CDR mediation tool

I need, what I think is called, a CDR mediation tool!:

I got a cdr file (happen to be from asterisk), and I need a simple
billing tool which can be used in a post-paid enviroment; - no need to
interact with the system and no need for "balance check" when a call is
getting placed!:.

Don't tell me that we don't have something "out of the box"; - where
you put the master-file in one hole, - some prices and accounts (users)
in the other hole, and out you get a bill ? ..

suggestions ?

Frej

-------------------------------------
frej.jensen@gmail.com wrote:

> I need, what I think is called, a CDR mediation tool!:

> I got a cdr file (happen to be from asterisk), and I need a simple
> billing tool which can be used in a post-paid enviroment; - no need to
> interact with the system and no need for "balance check" when
> a call is
> getting placed!:.

> Don't tell me that we don't have something "out of the box";
> - where
> you put the master-file in one hole, - some prices and accounts (users)
> in the other hole, and out you get a bill ? ..

> suggestions ?

> Frej

there are no free tool available. We can provide you with the mediation
tool. We recently did a similar work for ericsson AXE10 exchange.
mail me if you are interested.

http://www.cabling-design.com/forums