SLI & FS2004

Last response: in Video Games
a b U Graphics card
September 18, 2005 5:54:15 PM

Hi,

Does someone have a dual SLI video card,
does having 2 video card will improve frame rate for FS2004?

PC

More about : sli fs2004

September 18, 2005 10:44:47 PM

I have an ATi X850 - and the answer to your question is - no not really.
However what it does do is make the sim look fantastic. FS9 is main
processor based and does not rely on the graphical cpu as much as other
games.

!