SLI & FS2004

Hi,

Does someone have a dual SLI video card,
does having 2 video card will improve frame rate for FS2004?

PC
1 answer Last reply
More about fs2004

    I have an ATi X850 - and the answer to your question is - no not really.
    However what it does do is make the sim look fantastic. FS9 is main
    processor based and does not rely on the graphical cpu as much as other
    games.

    "P Corbeil" <p_corbeil@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does someone have a dual SLI video card,
    > does having 2 video card will improve frame rate for FS2004?
    >
    > PC

Graphics Cards SLI Microsoft Video Games