Linksys PAP2 router

Does anyone know how to setup a linksys pap2 voip router to ring both lines
whenever a call comes in ?

I've setup Line 1 to logon to my 1899.com Voip account and Line 2 logs onto
onto sipgates server.

Is there a way to make the router ring both connected phones when a call
come in on either line ?
4 answers Last reply
More about linksys pap2 router

    Or transfer all calls incoming on line 2 to line 1 ?

    U¿ytkownik "Paul -M-" <paulmccre@yahoo.com> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci

    > Does anyone know how to setup a linksys pap2 voip router to ring both
    > lines whenever a call comes in ?
    >
    > I've setup Line 1 to logon to my 1899.com Voip account and Line 2 logs
    > onto onto sipgates server.
    1899.com working correctly in linksys pap2?
    On my pap2 after 3 second i can't hear my caller... :/

    > 1899.com working correctly in linksys pap2?
    > On my pap2 after 3 second i can't hear my caller... :/

    I'l test it better tomorrow once I buy a cordless phone :)
    are you able to recieve incoming calls through this router without having to
    install 2 seperate phones ?

    >> 1899.com working correctly in linksys pap2?
    >> On my pap2 after 3 second i can't hear my caller... :/
    >
    > I'l test it better tomorrow once I buy a cordless phone :)
    > are you able to recieve incoming calls through this router without having
    > to install 2 seperate phones ?

    On 1899.com i haven't got my own PSTN number.. I have my own
    number on Line 2 and I have 2 phones.. One to calling, one to receive
    calls..
    But Linksys probably have functions to transfer calls to Line 1 from Line2..

    KD

VPN Routers Linksys VoIP Networking