Does anyone know how to setup a linksys pap2 voip router to ring both lines
whenever a call comes in ?

I've setup Line 1 to logon to my 1899.com Voip account and Line 2 logs onto
onto sipgates server.

Is there a way to make the router ring both connected phones when a call
come in on either line ?

Or transfer all calls incoming on line 2 to line 1 ?

U¿ytkownik "Paul -M-" <paulmccre@yahoo.com> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci

> Does anyone know how to setup a linksys pap2 voip router to ring both
> lines whenever a call comes in ?
>
> I've setup Line 1 to logon to my 1899.com Voip account and Line 2 logs
> onto onto sipgates server.
1899.com working correctly in linksys pap2?
On my pap2 after 3 second i can't hear my caller... :/

> 1899.com working correctly in linksys pap2?
> On my pap2 after 3 second i can't hear my caller... :/

I'l test it better tomorrow once I buy a cordless phone :)
are you able to recieve incoming calls through this router without having to
install 2 seperate phones ?

>> 1899.com working correctly in linksys pap2?
>> On my pap2 after 3 second i can't hear my caller... :/
>
> I'l test it better tomorrow once I buy a cordless phone :)
> are you able to recieve incoming calls through this router without having
> to install 2 seperate phones ?

On 1899.com i haven't got my own PSTN number.. I have my own
number on Line 2 and I have 2 phones.. One to calling, one to receive
calls..
But Linksys probably have functions to transfer calls to Line 1 from Line2..

KD