Error message

September 28, 2004 5:26:25 PM

Am really hoping someone can help me, I have been trying
to run an AOL broadband checkup and keep getting a
message saying C:\Windowns\msbbi.exe is not a valid WIN32
application.
Can anyone help in explaining what this means please?

More about : error message

Anonymous
September 29, 2004 2:44:15 AM

"Nikki Evans" <nikkievans63@aol.com> wrote:

>Am really hoping someone can help me, I have been trying
>to run an AOL broadband checkup and keep getting a
>message saying C:\Windowns\msbbi.exe is not a valid WIN32
>application.

This is spyware. You can remove it with Ad-aware
(http://www.lavasoft.de)

--
(tm)
!