Error message

Am really hoping someone can help me, I have been trying
to run an AOL broadband checkup and keep getting a
message saying C:\Windowns\msbbi.exe is not a valid WIN32
application.
Can anyone help in explaining what this means please?
1 answer Last reply
More about error message

    "Nikki Evans" <nikkievans63@aol.com> wrote:

    >Am really hoping someone can help me, I have been trying
    >to run an AOL broadband checkup and keep getting a
    >message saying C:\Windowns\msbbi.exe is not a valid WIN32
    >application.

    This is spyware. You can remove it with Ad-aware
    (http://www.lavasoft.de)

    --
    (tm)

Broadband Microsoft Error Message Windows XP