Joystick recommendations for FS 9

Looking for a stick with force feedback.
I understand MS FF2 doesn't run well, or at all with XP.
Got a hundred buck to spend.
4 answers Last reply
More about joystick recommendations

    If you have a reasonable budget, I would suggest the CH products sim yoke
    and pedals. I bought both on amazon for under $200 with free shipping. I
    started out with a logitech attack joystick, and I found that by moving to
    the pedals and rudders I have a lot finer control of aircraft, especially
    with the throttle on jets.

    Mike

    Cassie wrote:
    > Looking for a stick with force feedback.
    > I understand MS FF2 doesn't run well, or at all with XP.
    > Got a hundred buck to spend.

    MS FF runs fine with XP as long as you have the USB version. I don't believe
    they are still made, but get one secondhand and they are still very good. I
    have had mine for about six years and no trouble with it at all.

    --
    Yours Quilly

    Videos at: http://www.putfile.com/quilljar

    I recommend the Logitech Wingman Force 3D. I've had mine for three years
    with no trouble at all. I wish I could say the same for my car which cost
    about $38,000 more : /

    Arthur

    > Cassie wrote:
    >> Looking for a stick with force feedback.
    >> I understand MS FF2 doesn't run well, or at all with XP.
    >> Got a hundred buck to spend.
    >
    > MS FF runs fine with XP as long as you have the USB version. I don't
    > believe they are still made, but get one secondhand and they are still
    > very good. I have had mine for about six years and no trouble with it at
    > all.
    >

    > --
    > Yours Quilly
    >
    > Videos at: http://www.putfile.com/quilljar

    > I recommend the Logitech Wingman Force 3D. I've had mine for three years
    > with no trouble at all. I wish I could say the same for my car which cost
    > about $38,000 more : /
    >
    > Arthur

    is it logitech or microsoft brand? i mean your car... ;-)
    cheers,
    greg

Joystick Microsoft Video Games