Joystick recommendations for FS 9

Last response: in Video Games
September 18, 2005 7:39:01 PM

Looking for a stick with force feedback.
I understand MS FF2 doesn't run well, or at all with XP.
Got a hundred buck to spend.
September 19, 2005 1:18:08 AM

If you have a reasonable budget, I would suggest the CH products sim yoke
and pedals. I bought both on amazon for under $200 with free shipping. I
started out with a logitech attack joystick, and I found that by moving to
the pedals and rudders I have a lot finer control of aircraft, especially
with the throttle on jets.

Mike

"Cassie" <cassie@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Looking for a stick with force feedback.
> I understand MS FF2 doesn't run well, or at all with XP.
> Got a hundred buck to spend.
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 3:31:50 AM

Cassie wrote:
> Looking for a stick with force feedback.
> I understand MS FF2 doesn't run well, or at all with XP.
> Got a hundred buck to spend.

MS FF runs fine with XP as long as you have the USB version. I don't believe
they are still made, but get one secondhand and they are still very good. I
have had mine for about six years and no trouble with it at all.

--
Yours Quilly

Videos at: http://www.putfile.com/quilljar
Related resources
September 19, 2005 3:31:51 AM

I recommend the Logitech Wingman Force 3D. I've had mine for three years
with no trouble at all. I wish I could say the same for my car which cost
about $38,000 more : /

Arthur

news:D gktd6$cda$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Cassie wrote:
>> Looking for a stick with force feedback.
>> I understand MS FF2 doesn't run well, or at all with XP.
>> Got a hundred buck to spend.
>
> MS FF runs fine with XP as long as you have the USB version. I don't
> believe they are still made, but get one secondhand and they are still
> very good. I have had mine for about six years and no trouble with it at
> all.
>

> --
> Yours Quilly
>
> Videos at: http://www.putfile.com/quilljar

September 19, 2005 6:38:16 PM

> I recommend the Logitech Wingman Force 3D. I've had mine for three years
> with no trouble at all. I wish I could say the same for my car which cost
> about $38,000 more : /
>
> Arthur

is it logitech or microsoft brand? i mean your car... ;-)
cheers,
greg
!