FOR SALE ! CH Pro Pedals USB for PC racing games, etc. & I..

I have for sale an almost brand new ( 1 month old ) usb foot pedals for
the pc for $100 OBO. Used for racing games or for aviation flying video
games. the specifics are list below. Also the purchase will include an
aviation video game " ".

Features " "

Compatible with Windows 98/2000/XP ME, iMac, and MacOS 10.02 (with USB
port*) Mac 8.6 - 9.1 also requires Input Sprockets 1.7x.
Sliding motion of forward/backward gives rudder input for the "yaw"
axis.
Heel-toe motion gives differential toe braking control.
Three axis of control
Plane or car simulator control
Seven foot cable
Two-year limited warranty
USB interface
Toe Brakes tested and fully functional in the "Fly!" flight simulator
(PC Version), Microsoft Flight Sim 2000 and Flight Sim 2002.

this is in or around Orange County, or i can ship as well

crash

killertissue wrote:
>stuff like amangill would write d:->))

A manufactors name and model number would be nice killer...........

the manufacture is CH products and there are no model #'s avail.

below is the link to the product as listed above.

http://www.chproducts.com/retail/p_pedals_usb_feature.html

but if any of yall have anymore quetions, feel free to ask!

Mike

Splendid

Or, someone can buy them new for just under $100 new w/ free shipping at
Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000512IE/qid=1127092424/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-5445766-3312941?v=glance&s=videogames&n=507846
:)

"killertissue" <killertissue@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
>I have for sale an almost brand new ( 1 month old ) usb foot pedals for
> the pc for $100 OBO. Used for racing games or for aviation flying video
> games. the specifics are list below. Also the purchase will include an
> aviation video game " ".
>
> Features " "
>
> Compatible with Windows 98/2000/XP ME, iMac, and MacOS 10.02 (with USB
> port*) Mac 8.6 - 9.1 also requires Input Sprockets 1.7x.
> Sliding motion of forward/backward gives rudder input for the "yaw"
> axis.
> Heel-toe motion gives differential toe braking control.
> Three axis of control
> Plane or car simulator control
> Seven foot cable
> Two-year limited warranty
> USB interface
> Toe Brakes tested and fully functional in the "Fly!" flight simulator
> (PC Version), Microsoft Flight Sim 2000 and Flight Sim 2002.
>
> this is in or around Orange County, or i can ship as well

as stated above ... OBO (or better offer).

Or if you live in the UK you can do the same thing at get them for just a
few more pounds than dollars. I guess each unit is air transported on its
own 747, or maybe someone is just taking the P**S when they do the exchange
rate thing. As I already have them I won't get too wound up.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000056SPM/qid=1127148179/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/026-7791021-1074054

"CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message
> Mike wrote:
> > Or, someone can buy them new for just under $100 new w/ free shipping
> > at Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000512IE/qid=1127092424/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-5445766-3312941?v=glance&s=videogames&n=507846
> > :)
> >

> Such a deal!!! NIB, combo yoke & pedals $215, w/free shpg.... Can't
beat
> that with a stick!!

dallas

"GeoffC"
>I guess each unit is air transported on its
> own 747, or maybe someone is just taking the P**S when they do the
exchange
> rate thing. As I already have them I won't get too wound up.

That's just sad!

Here's how it breaks down for our American friends:

CH Products Flight Sim Yoke USB and IL-2 Sturmovik - in the US: $215.41 (US
Dollars)
CH Products Flight Sim Yoke USB and IL-2 Sturmovik - in the UK: $432.96 (US
Dollars)

I think they ship them over on the QE II in a private stateroom.

Dallas