printer leaves a big gap at centre of disk, where it doesn't print all the
way.

any ideas what I can do or a different software to try?

Look into surething at www.surething.com

Dark Warrior_ wrote:

>lo all. im trying to do full cd printing. The software that comes with the
>printer leaves a big gap at centre of disk, where it doesn't print all the
>way.
>
>any ideas what I can do or a different software to try?

Mikey

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi there,

Here's your solution.

1. Open up the Canon CD printer software.

2 Select FILE in drop down menu

3. Click on select paper.

4. Click on CD LABLE PRINT

5. Click on NEW

6. In the selector box add the following. Outer 116 Inner 24

There you are, a full face lable. Easy when you know how.

Please let me know if it went ok.

Mike
> Look into surething at www.surething.com
>
> Dark Warrior_ wrote:
>
> >lo all. im trying to do full cd printing. The software that comes with
the
> >printer leaves a big gap at centre of disk, where it doesn't print all
the
> >way.
> >
> >any ideas what I can do or a different software to try?

peter

Mikey wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Here's your solution.
>
> 1. Open up the Canon CD printer software.
>
> 2 Select FILE in drop down menu
>
> 3. Click on select paper.
>
> 4. Click on CD LABLE PRINT
>
> 5. Click on NEW
>
> 6. In the selector box add the following. Outer 116 Inner 24
>
> There you are, a full face lable. Easy when you know how.
>
> Please let me know if it went ok.
>

> Mike
> "measekite" <measekite@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>Look into surething at www.surething.com
>>
>>Dark Warrior_ wrote:
>>

>>>lo all. im trying to do full cd printing. The software that comes with
>
> the
>
>>>printer leaves a big gap at centre of disk, where it doesn't print all
>
> the
>
>>>way.
>>>
>>>any ideas what I can do or a different software to try?

Worked like you said, easy when you spend time with a program.