Problem with My Sound Card

soeddy

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2006
hi people my prob is every time i try 2 install the audio driver "realtek_azalia"
on my my amd3000+ this thing appear "instal microsoft bus befero install this driver" or something like that i realy need help please any advice will be nice.

soeddy

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2006
Yeah i already instaled the mobos drivers but the prob persist ill try 2 remove all of them and install again and what will happen.

Wolf

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2004
Hello,

First off, I am what you guys would call a newbie to tech.

I am facing problems with the X-fi extreme music card I got recently.
Whenever I go for the complete installation option, my comp just hangs up and/or slows down dramatically, whether I am running any application or not. However If i do the basic install, the comp runs smoothly.

I have already contacted the creative reps abouth this problem and following their suggestions, reformated my HDD, disabled and uninstalled the onboard audio, put the Xfi in a different PCI slot and again went for the complete installation option again. However, the sysytem slows down over and over again. Seems to be a driver problem.

Please help as I want to really explore the various software options in the complete installation option.

I have bought a Sony home theater system DAV Z100, 3 months back. Till now i have been using the normal analogue to stereo 2.1 cable for listening to music and for watching moview. What cable/ type of cable should I get for connecting the digital out of the Xfi to the home theater.

Hello,

First off, I am what you guys would call a newbie to tech.

I am facing problems with the X-fi extreme music card I got recently.
Whenever I go for the complete installation option, my comp just hangs up and/or slows down dramatically, whether I am running any application or not. However If i do the basic install, the comp runs smoothly.

I have already contacted the creative reps abouth this problem and following their suggestions, reformated my HDD, disabled and uninstalled the onboard audio, put the Xfi in a different PCI slot and again went for the complete installation option again. However, the sysytem slows down over and over again. Seems to be a driver problem.

Please help as I want to really explore the various software options in the complete installation option.

I have bought a Sony home theater system DAV Z100, 3 months back. Till now i have been using the normal analogue to stereo 2.1 cable for listening to music and for watching moview. What cable/ type of cable should I get for connecting the digital out of the Xfi to the home theater.

I have a couple of older Creative Labs Soundblaster PCI cards, an LS and I can't remember the other one. Both are 24 bit sound and were expensive. On occasion I loose communication entirely with the one card. I have to pull the card out of the PCI slot and insert it into a different pci slot. That ususally does the trick.

Wolf

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2004
I did swap the card to another PCI slot. Uninstaled and deleted the previous creative folders. And installed the complete driver set again.
The problem keeps popping up though.

Hope giving my system specs would be helpful for a solution. The specs are:

Asus A8N VM MB with the Geforce 6100+Nvidia nForce 410.
1 GB Transcend DDR400 RAM.
Seagate Sata 80GB HDD.
Xfi Extreme Music.
400 Watts PSU.
Liteon 16X DVD Writer
Sony DAV Z100 home theater speakers.
Windows XP with SP2 installed