Does Pocket Quicken Sync with Quicken on the PC ?

November 28, 2004 9:59:39 AM

Does Pocket Quicken Sync with Quicken on the PC ? Or it's just a
standalone version of the PC Quicken ? Thanks.
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 2:40:06 PM

On 28 Nov 2004 06:59:39 -0800, dingdongdingding@yahoo.com
(flahmeshess) wrote:

>Does Pocket Quicken Sync with Quicken on the PC ? Or it's just a
>standalone version of the PC Quicken ? Thanks.
I have pocket quicken on my Dell Axim X5. Syncs fine.

I started using it when Microsoft in their inifinte
wisdom stopped supporting the hp680 with Money. So the
680 is forever tied to Money 2000.