I have some troubles with trees in FS2004. Installed everything I could find
incl. Gerrish Gray's trees. My last try is to get trees from the CD installe
dagain. I hope I can get them without re-installing FS2004 because of all
the add-ons from which I do not know the effect after re-installing. How can
I get the default trees from the (which) CD?

Wim Dijkgraaf

GREGORY

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:58:12 GMT, "Wim Dijkgraaf"
<wim.dijkgraaf@pandora.be> brought the following to our attention:

>I have some troubles with trees in FS2004. Installed everything I could find
>incl. Gerrish Gray's trees. My last try is to get trees from the CD installe
>dagain. I hope I can get them without re-installing FS2004 because of all
>the add-ons from which I do not know the effect after re-installing. How can
>I get the default trees from the (which) CD?
>
>Wim Dijkgraaf

was thinking about what you said.. and had a similar problem before.

It might be a good exercise to explore the MSFS CDs and open the
CAB files to see what they contain. Speaking of it more.. Winzip is
a handy tool for unpacking and installing A/C in the Sim. It can also
open CAB files and others (see help files for configure). Arranging by
name or date by clicking column heads, soon you'll have a very good
idea where ORIGINAL files are located. Personally I'd not be without
WinZip and have been registered for years. http://www.winzip.com/

have you heard the story of PK Zip? (Paul Katz) who invented Zip
and died? died mysteriously? any clues? http://www.pkware.com/

-G

p.s. if there's LOTS of drive space.. copy CD files to HD even!!