Quick FS Navigator question

I know for sure I am a registered and paid user of FSNav but never
remembered to write down my user name and password. I wanted to use the
FSNav forum and couldn't post anything due to that problem. Anyone know if
my user name and password can be found somewhere in the FSNav files?

--
Dave Schwartz
Commack, NY

Go to FSNAV.com and explain your question via technical contact or the
forum, with your email adress it will be easy for them to send you your key
again I supose.

"Dave Schwartz" <who4ever@optonline.net> schreef in bericht
>I know for sure I am a registered and paid user of FSNav but never
> remembered to write down my user name and password. I wanted to use the
> FSNav forum and couldn't post anything due to that problem. Anyone know
> if
> my user name and password can be found somewhere in the FSNav files?
>
> --
> Dave Schwartz
> Commack, NY

>Anyone know if my user name and password can be found somewhere in the
FSNav files?

Yes, you can find it in the file "program.cfg" located in
fs9\Modules\FSNavigator\Bin

Henk

canuck

Distinguished
May 27, 2001

Useful tip there - have backed up that file for future disasters.
BTW when I lost mine I e-mailed the website and got the reply the following
day. That's good service.