Epson Nozzle Check

HI, I am try ing to setup a small program that will automatically
print the nozzle check colours once a week to stop the cartridges from
drying on my Epson photo 830 (5 colour cartridge). Epson can't supply
me with the exact colour (RGB or HTML numbers)they use from each
resevoir and I was wondering if anyone out there new the exact colour
code, prefably html, for the colours printed during the nozzle check
pattern print.

Thanks for any help.

Dan Walters

In article <999574fb.0504150208.69e7e7d2@posting.google.com>,
danwalters@breathe.com (Dan Walters) wrote:

> HI, I am trying to setup a small program that will automatically
> print the nozzle check colours once a week...

If you're a keen programmer and want to write it yourself, which I'd
understand, ignore the following:

Why not use the Epson nozzle check utility? There's lots of software on
the 'Net to automate program execution by recording keyboard/mouse events,
or write a script to do it. Make the result a scheduled task and it's
done.

Jon.