Save Picture As -problem

When you right-click an image in Microsoft Internet
Explorer, click Save Picture As , and save the image, the
file name extension it will allow is the BMP or Bitmap.
What happenned? I have not been problems before today?
1 answer Last reply
More about save picture problem

    Go to Start > Run and type: CLEANMGR.EXE , and hit enter.
    This will start your disk cleanup utility. Make sure to cleanup
    your Temporary Internet Files.

    Internet Explorer Saves Images As Bitmaps (.bmp Files)
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810978&Product=ie600

    Internet Explorer Does Not Save Graphics Files in the Proper Format
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;260650&Product=ie600

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Shelby" wrote:

    | When you right-click an image in Microsoft Internet
    | Explorer, click Save Picture As , and save the image, the
    | file name extension it will allow is the BMP or Bitmap.
    | What happenned? I have not been problems before today?

File Name Internet Microsoft Extension Explorer Windows XP