Save Picture As -problem

Shelby

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2004

When you right-click an image in Microsoft Internet
Explorer, click Save Picture As , and save the image, the
file name extension it will allow is the BMP or Bitmap.
What happenned? I have not been problems before today?

Go to Start > Run and type: CLEANMGR.EXE , and hit enter.
This will start your disk cleanup utility. Make sure to cleanup
your Temporary Internet Files.

Internet Explorer Saves Images As Bitmaps (.bmp Files)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810978&Product=ie600

Internet Explorer Does Not Save Graphics Files in the Proper Format
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;260650&Product=ie600

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP