repeating a formula in MS Works spreadsheet

I am new to using the Spreadsheet program. Is there a way
to set up a spreadsheet to repeat a formula? I want to
add the same columns of figures in each row, and have the
sum at the end of each row's set of columns. I've tried
the easy calc feature, but that will only do one row of
figures at a time.
Thanks!

Please take this question to a Works newsgroup.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

wrote in message
>>I am new to using the Spreadsheet program. Is there a
way
>> to set up a spreadsheet to repeat a formula? I want to
>> add the same columns of figures in each row, and have
the
>> sum at the end of each row's set of columns. I've tried
>> the easy calc feature, but that will only do one row of
>> figures at a time.
>> Thanks!
>

>.

*sigh

Where do I find one?

The same list in which you found this group should also have a link to a
Works newsgroup.

Try the group at microsoft.public.works.win

wrote in message
>>I am new to using the Spreadsheet program. Is there a
way
>> to set up a spreadsheet to repeat a formula? I want to
>> add the same columns of figures in each row, and have
the
>> sum at the end of each row's set of columns. I've tried
>> the easy calc feature, but that will only do one row of
>> figures at a time.
>> Thanks!
>

>.

THANKS!!!