query to disabled users

Hi

I need make 2 queries, the first, I need the users with the account enabled
in AD, and the second, the users with the account disabled, I try to use the
csvde and the ldifde but I don´t find the option to find this account.

Can you help me?

Thk & bye.

Ignacio-

If you install the AdminPak for Windows 2003, there is a feature called
saved queries in AD Users and computers. You can create a query and choose
the account disabled option in the dialog.

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

Http://www.briandesmond.com