AD schema and other

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
November 25, 2004 5:43:01 AM

Hi all,
I have 2 question:
I)
How is it possible exporting active directory schema from one AD to other
new domain controller ( outside the domain) ?
I need change the AD schema ( add new attribute) and I want try into
staging server

II)
Is there a active directory class object specific for mail ?. (
quota,alias,used storage etc..) if exist, where Is it possible find it ?

Thanks a lot
Simon

More about : schema

Anonymous
November 26, 2004 3:53:31 AM

What do you really mean by exporting the schema?
I recommend that you script your schema changes with LDIF or CSV, this way
you have documentation and you can run the script in production with the
same result as in your test environment.

Regards,
/Jimmy
--
Jimmy Andersson, Q Advice AB