printer in AD

Hello,

I have added a printer in Windows 2000 Server and made it available for the
network. When I change paper settings etc. my settings are only on the
server. When I install the printer from the server the settings are all
default. That is not what I want. I want to change the settings on the
server and make them default for the users.

any advice ?

Bernard
1 answer Last reply
More about printer

    Use the Printer Properties: Advanced: Printing Defaults.
    The ones you are changing are the per user settings.
    Anthony

    "Bernard Dijkhuizen" <b.dijkhuizen@jestorkair.nl> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have added a printer in Windows 2000 Server and made it available for
    the
    > network. When I change paper settings etc. my settings are only on the
    > server. When I install the printer from the server the settings are all
    > default. That is not what I want. I want to change the settings on the
    > server and make them default for the users.
    >
    > any advice ?
    >
    > Bernard

Active Directory Servers Printers Windows