Home directory and default user profil

jean

Hi,
I apologise for my english beforehand.
I have two problems:

First one:
When I'm creating new user account at AD I need create a home directory with
rights at the same time. Possibly more then one directory.

Last one:
I need to setup default users profils on the clients stations but I don't
wont use the roaming profils. I wont adjust profils only by the first logon.

Note I'm using server 2003

Thanks a lot.

Hello Jean,
Answers inline

--
Regards
Christoffer Andersson

"Jean" <Jean@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelandet
> Hi,
> I apologise for my english beforehand.
> I have two problems:
>
> First one:
> When I'm creating new user account at AD I need create a home directory
> with
> rights at the same time. Possibly more then one directory.

[Christoffer Andersson] Sorry it's not possibel, only creating the home
directory with rights are possibel. How ever the user profile will be
created at first logon for users who have one specified.

> Last one:
> I need to setup default users profils on the clients stations but I don't
> wont use the roaming profils. I wont adjust profils only by the first
> logon.

[Christoffer Andersson] Yes you can use Default User Profile and place it in
the NETLOGON share at your domain controllers, more information can be found
at:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/technologies/management/user01.mspx