Home directory and default user profil

Hi,
I apologise for my english beforehand.
I have two problems:

First one:
When I'm creating new user account at AD I need create a home directory with
rights at the same time. Possibly more then one directory.

Last one:
I need to setup default users profils on the clients stations but I don't
wont use the roaming profils. I wont adjust profils only by the first logon.

Note I'm using server 2003

Thanks a lot.
1
answer
Last reply
More about home directory default user profil

    Hello Jean,
    Answers inline

    --
    Regards
    Christoffer Andersson

    "Jean" <Jean@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelandet
    > Hi,
    > I apologise for my english beforehand.
    > I have two problems:
    >
    > First one:
    > When I'm creating new user account at AD I need create a home directory
    > with
    > rights at the same time. Possibly more then one directory.

    [Christoffer Andersson] Sorry it's not possibel, only creating the home
    directory with rights are possibel. How ever the user profile will be
    created at first logon for users who have one specified.

    > Last one:
    > I need to setup default users profils on the clients stations but I don't
    > wont use the roaming profils. I wont adjust profils only by the first
    > logon.

    [Christoffer Andersson] Yes you can use Default User Profile and place it in
    the NETLOGON share at your domain controllers, more information can be found
    at:
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/technologies/management/user01.mspx

    > Note I'm using server 2003
    >
    > Thanks a lot.

Default Microsoft Active Directory Windows