Authorize a DHCP server in Active Directory

Is there an API I can call to determine if there is a authorize a DHCP server
in Active Directory?

Thanks,
-Ron
1 answer Last reply
More about authorize dhcp server active directory

    The authorized DCHP servers showup under the services\net services node in
    sites and services MMC.
    ldap path cn=netservices,cn=services,cn=configuration,dc=your domain name
    You can also run an LDAP query or ADSI script to query for object class
    dCHPClass to return all authorized DCHP servers.

    --
    Glenn L

    CCNA, MCSE (2000,2003) + Security
    "Ron" <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there an API I can call to determine if there is a authorize a DHCP
    > server
    > in Active Directory?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > -Ron

DHCP Active Directory Microsoft Servers Windows