Authorize a DHCP server in Active Directory

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
November 29, 2004 3:09:11 PM

Is there an API I can call to determine if there is a authorize a DHCP server
in Active Directory?

Thanks,
-Ron
Anonymous
November 30, 2004 1:23:45 AM

The authorized DCHP servers showup under the services\net services node in
sites and services MMC.
ldap path cn=netservices,cn=services,cn=configuration,dc=your domain name
You can also run an LDAP query or ADSI script to query for object class
dCHPClass to return all authorized DCHP servers.

--
Glenn L

CCNA, MCSE (2000,2003) + Security

!