Windows and Unix account management and authentication int..

Hi
I'm looking for some good documentation on the subject.
Does anyone know about some useful Internet links or some good printed
documentation?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows unix account management authentication

    check this:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/sfu/techinfo/overview/sfuwp.asp
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/sfu/techinfo/default.asp

    --
    Andrei Ungureanu
    www.eventid.net

    "Erik Østby" <store9@frisurf.no> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I'm looking for some good documentation on the subject.
    > Does anyone know about some useful Internet links or some good printed
    > documentation?

Authentication Management Unix Active Directory Windows