Disk Cleanup

Hello,
I am running Win XP Pro. and am having trouble when I try
to run Disk Cleanup. Left clicking start, my computer,
then right click local drive C then left click properties
I then left click the Disk Cleanup button but nothing
happens. In the past a window would pop with instructions.
This no longer happens. The Disk Cleanup facility on my
machine just does not function.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Didgijack.

"Didgijack" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I am running Win XP Pro. and am having trouble when I try
> to run Disk Cleanup. Left clicking start, my computer,
> then right click local drive C then left click properties
> I then left click the Disk Cleanup button but nothing
> happens. In the past a window would pop with instructions.
> This no longer happens. The Disk Cleanup facility on my
> machine just does not function.
>
> Please advise.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Didgijack.
Try this program , then you will be able to run DiskCleanup
http://cleanup.stevengould.org/
Eric Booth