Disk Cleanup

Hello,
I am running Win XP Pro. and am having trouble when I try
to run Disk Cleanup. Left clicking start, my computer,
then right click local drive C then left click properties
I then left click the Disk Cleanup button but nothing
happens. In the past a window would pop with instructions.
This no longer happens. The Disk Cleanup facility on my
machine just does not function.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Didgijack.
1 answer Last reply
More about disk cleanup

    "Didgijack" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I am running Win XP Pro. and am having trouble when I try
    > to run Disk Cleanup. Left clicking start, my computer,
    > then right click local drive C then left click properties
    > I then left click the Disk Cleanup button but nothing
    > happens. In the past a window would pop with instructions.
    > This no longer happens. The Disk Cleanup facility on my
    > machine just does not function.
    >
    > Please advise.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Didgijack.
    Try this program , then you will be able to run DiskCleanup
    http://cleanup.stevengould.org/
    Eric Booth

Disk Cleanup Microsoft Windows XP