Window XP Firewall and Norton Personal Firewall...

Currenlty I have both Norton Personal Firewall and Window XP SP2 defaulted
Firewall on....

Don't see any problems...but should they both be on or will they
conflict?...or should I turn off XP's Firewall...

thanks,
/Marc.
1 answer Last reply
More about window firewall norton personal firewall

    "Marc" <landriault4796@rogers.com> wrote in message

    > Currenlty I have both Norton Personal Firewall and Window XP
    > SP2 defaulted Firewall on....
    >
    > Don't see any problems...but should they both be on or will
    > they conflict?...or should I turn off XP's Firewall...

    I can't swear that they *will* conflict, buut there is still
    always a risk of conflicts. Besides running
    both wastes system resources, and running both adds no protection
    over just running just Norton's. To me it's a no-brainer--don't
    also run the XP firewall.

    Please reply to the newsgroup

Firewalls Norton Windows XP