Performance Monitor Troubles

Hi All,

My Windows 2000 Server will not allow me to add any counters into the
performance and monitoring section of Permon. The server shows up in the
list, but the performance object and the counters are greyed out.

I'm hoping someone will be able to help me.

Thanks in Advance,

L Vargo
Windows 2000 Server

Sounds like a permissions/ rights issue. Under what credentials are you
instigating this?

--

Paul Williams

http://www.msresource.net
http://forums.msresource.net

"L Vargo" <ljvargo@qwest.net> wrote in message
Hi All,

My Windows 2000 Server will not allow me to add any counters into the
performance and monitoring section of Permon. The server shows up in the
list, but the performance object and the counters are greyed out.

I'm hoping someone will be able to help me.

Thanks in Advance,

L Vargo
Windows 2000 Server

I am logged in as administrator.