Corrupted User Account Reboots Machine

I have a user account that I have determined is the cause of a reboot issue.
When the user logs onto a machine (Windows XP Pro SP2) I receive the blue
screen with the registry error STOP: 0x00000051. and the computer hangs or
reboots.

Other users can sign onto the computer and this user account does this on
any machine he signs onto. The account has many associations including and
Exchange email account. Any way to repair account or will I have to delete
the user and create a new one? Problem seem to be that if I try to delete
the account I also delete the exchange object. Worried about reconnecting the
email account to the new user.

Thanks for any help ahead of time.

EricM

This sounds more like a profile corruption. Do you use roaming profiles?
If so delete the profile not the user, just save any data, shortcuts,
favorites that they might have.

"EMagidson" <EMagidson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a user account that I have determined is the cause of a reboot
issue.
> When the user logs onto a machine (Windows XP Pro SP2) I receive the blue
> screen with the registry error STOP: 0x00000051. and the computer hangs or
> reboots.
>
> Other users can sign onto the computer and this user account does this on
> any machine he signs onto. The account has many associations including
and
> Exchange email account. Any way to repair account or will I have to
delete
> the user and create a new one? Problem seem to be that if I try to delete
> the account I also delete the exchange object. Worried about reconnecting
the
> email account to the new user.
>
> Thanks for any help ahead of time.
>
> EricM