Mary

I would like to be able to move my husband's favorites
from my documents to his. They are all in a folder now. I
tried File, Export but only one page moved and there are
100+ in the folder.
Even if I could print his list, he would be happy to add
them one by one he says.
Finally, he would like the format for the favorites to be
the same as in my documents. when he adds one in his
documents, he gets the whole URL rather than a short
title.
Help would be appreciated.
thanks
Mary

His Favorites should be available when he opens Internet Explorer. If that
is the case, go to File and use the Import/Export option. What it creates
is a single HTML document with all of the favorites listed. It can be moved
or stored anywhere. Then, when you wish to restore his backed up Favorites,
you just point the import feature to this file and all the links will again
appear in his Favorites.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User