Where can I get Admin Tools pack for Win2K Pro workstation?

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
December 2, 2004 3:06:12 PM

I recently rebuilt a bunch of our Win2K workstations and noticed that
they no longer have all the admin tools. They don't install from CD.

Where can I find them? Can I just copy this folder from the server?
Anonymous
December 2, 2004 3:06:13 PM

Windows 2000 server cd

cd drom\support\tools\setup

"Pat Coghlan" <coghlan@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> I recently rebuilt a bunch of our Win2K workstations and noticed that
> they no longer have all the admin tools. They don't install from CD.
>
> Where can I find them? Can I just copy this folder from the server?
Anonymous
December 2, 2004 3:25:05 PM

Look for the file Adminpak.msi, right click select install

"Pat Coghlan" wrote:

> I recently rebuilt a bunch of our Win2K workstations and noticed that
> they no longer have all the admin tools. They don't install from CD.
>
> Where can I find them? Can I just copy this folder from the server?

December 2, 2004 3:35:09 PM

On the 2000 server CD

"Kelodog" wrote:

> Look for the file Adminpak.msi, right click select install
>
> "Pat Coghlan" wrote:
>
> > I recently rebuilt a bunch of our Win2K workstations and noticed that
> > they no longer have all the admin tools. They don't install from CD.
> >
> > Where can I find them? Can I just copy this folder from the server?

Anonymous
December 2, 2004 7:09:28 PM

That's the ticket!

Much obliged. Operators have been bugging me for weeks to put these
back on their workstations.

-Pat

!