Where can I get Admin Tools pack for Win2K Pro workstation?

I recently rebuilt a bunch of our Win2K workstations and noticed that
they no longer have all the admin tools. They don't install from CD.

Where can I find them? Can I just copy this folder from the server?
4 answers Last reply
More about where admin tools pack win2k workstation

    Windows 2000 server cd

    cd drom\support\tools\setup

    "Pat Coghlan" <coghlan@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > I recently rebuilt a bunch of our Win2K workstations and noticed that
    > they no longer have all the admin tools. They don't install from CD.
    >
    > Where can I find them? Can I just copy this folder from the server?

    Look for the file Adminpak.msi, right click select install

    "Pat Coghlan" wrote:

    > I recently rebuilt a bunch of our Win2K workstations and noticed that
    > they no longer have all the admin tools. They don't install from CD.
    >
    > Where can I find them? Can I just copy this folder from the server?

    On the 2000 server CD

    "Kelodog" wrote:

    > Look for the file Adminpak.msi, right click select install
    >
    > "Pat Coghlan" wrote:
    >
    > > I recently rebuilt a bunch of our Win2K workstations and noticed that
    > > they no longer have all the admin tools. They don't install from CD.
    > >
    > > Where can I find them? Can I just copy this folder from the server?

    That's the ticket!

    Much obliged. Operators have been bugging me for weeks to put these
    back on their workstations.

    -Pat

    Kelodog wrote:
    > Look for the file Adminpak.msi, right click select install
    >
    > "Pat Coghlan" wrote:
    >

    >>I recently rebuilt a bunch of our Win2K workstations and noticed that
    >>they no longer have all the admin tools. They don't install from CD.
    >>
    >>Where can I find them? Can I just copy this folder from the server?

Workstations Microsoft Active Directory Windows