Maybe this will help

Sirahs-- Been playing this game every day since I bought it. I first got
Morrowind. Then, about 6 months later, i bought Tribunal add-on. Then I
bought Bloodmoon. Then i bought the guidebook which covers all three games.
My strong advice is to --buy the guidebook. It is money well spent. The
guidebook makes all the games MUCH more interesting and enjoyable. There is
so much to these games that i am sure noone can do all the great adventures
without the guidebook. There are even a couple of places that are not in the
guidebook, but the book puts you in the neighborhood of everything available
in all the games. You can complete quests before they are assigned, level up
in rep beyond 100, and much more.
There are many, many weapons that allow you to cast
dremora, scamps, veriminous fabricants, wolves, atronachs, bears, saints,
and anything else available in the game. You can make constant effects with
Azura Star, get Emperors Luck, capture Alemexia, teleport, take over entire
cities, you can also take advantage of a few positive glitches, such as the
sneak master in Caldera and a couple of others.
You can fly almost forever. I love the cello music.
10 answers Last reply
More about maybe help

    "Dennis Curtis" <curtisd1@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<EI6dc.12846$bd4.1403@nwrddc01.gnilink.net>...
    > Sirahs-- Been playing this game every day since I bought it. I first got
    > Morrowind. Then, about 6 months later, i bought Tribunal add-on. Then I
    > bought Bloodmoon. Then i bought the guidebook which covers all three games.
    > My strong advice is to --buy the guidebook. It is money well spent. The
    > guidebook makes all the games MUCH more interesting and enjoyable. There is
    > so much to these games that i am sure noone can do all the great adventures
    > without the guidebook. There are even a couple of places that are not in the
    > guidebook, but the book puts you in the neighborhood of everything available
    > in all the games. You can complete quests before they are assigned, level up
    > in rep beyond 100, and much more.
    > There are many, many weapons that allow you to cast
    > dremora, scamps, veriminous fabricants, wolves, atronachs, bears, saints,
    > and anything else available in the game. You can make constant effects with
    > Azura Star, get Emperors Luck, capture Alemexia, teleport, take over entire
    > cities, you can also take advantage of a few positive glitches, such as the
    > sneak master in Caldera and a couple of others.
    > You can fly almost forever. I love the cello music.

    Sneak master?

    "Mujo" <drfilcek@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > "Dennis Curtis" <curtisd1@verizon.net> wrote in message

    .... sneak master in Caldera and a couple of others.

    > Sneak master?

    Yes. The sneak master will train you beyond level 100.
    He is a cat-man and is found on the second floor of the inn. Also, Ghorak
    Manor, across the street, will give full price for all weapons and armour
    and skooma, up to 5K. A great place to get rid of all those glass knives.

    "Dennis Curtis" <curtisd1@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<mspdc.14624$hd3.9940@nwrddc03.gnilink.net>...
    > "Mujo" <drfilcek@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > "Dennis Curtis" <curtisd1@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >
    > .... sneak master in Caldera and a couple of others.
    >
    > > Sneak master?
    >
    > Yes. The sneak master will train you beyond level 100.
    > He is a cat-man and is found on the second floor of the inn. Also, Ghorak
    > Manor, across the street, will give full price for all weapons and armour
    > and skooma, up to 5K. A great place to get rid of all those glass knives.

    I knew about Creeper at the Ghorak Inn (also about the 10k mudcrab
    east of Vivec) but I didn't know about the sneak master, thanks

    Dennis Curtis wrote:
    > "Mujo" <drfilcek@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> "Dennis Curtis" <curtisd1@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >
    > .... sneak master in Caldera and a couple of others.
    >
    >> Sneak master?
    >
    > Yes. The sneak master will train you beyond level 100.
    > He is a cat-man and is found on the second floor of the inn. Also,
    > Ghorak Manor, across the street, will give full price for all weapons
    > and armour and skooma, up to 5K. A great place to get rid of all
    > those glass knives.

    Ah, but....if you manage to find a Talking Drunken Mudcrab, he will give
    you full price also, and for Skooma as well. He also has a larger purse
    to delve into! :) Twice as large, not to put too fine a point on it :)
    McG.

    "McGranddaddy" wrote:

    > Ah, but....if you manage to find a Talking Drunken Mudcrab, he will give
    > you full price also, and for Skooma as well. He also has a larger purse
    > to delve into! :) Twice as large, not to put too fine a point on it :)
    > McG.

    I wonder if in all the history of Morrowind that someone accidently
    stumbled onto the drunken mudcrab?

    Hitting the dialog key didn't work on any of the other mudcrabs that a
    player may have previously ran into, so why would someone walk within
    striking distance and press that button?

    I'd have liked the crab better if a few key NPCs in Vivec had
    mentioned him as a rumor. Given a player some reason to look that
    didn't stem from discussion boards, usenet groups, guide books or
    anywhere else that exist outside the game world.

    --
    Juggling is what happens to the Tao when you add another element to
    the yin and the yang. --Barton

    Chobeo <vanity@chobeo.com> wrote in message news:<masi7051a209rb9sq0nnv0qtaii4t02thu@4ax.com>...
    > "McGranddaddy" wrote:
    >
    > > Ah, but....if you manage to find a Talking Drunken Mudcrab, he will give
    > > you full price also, and for Skooma as well. He also has a larger purse
    > > to delve into! :) Twice as large, not to put too fine a point on it :)
    > > McG.
    >
    > I wonder if in all the history of Morrowind that someone accidently
    > stumbled onto the drunken mudcrab?
    >
    > Hitting the dialog key didn't work on any of the other mudcrabs that a
    > player may have previously ran into, so why would someone walk within
    > striking distance and press that button?
    >
    > I'd have liked the crab better if a few key NPCs in Vivec had
    > mentioned him as a rumor. Given a player some reason to look that
    > didn't stem from discussion boards, usenet groups, guide books or
    > anywhere else that exist outside the game world.

    Why ya gotta be crab hating? :)

    Chobeo wrote:

    > "McGranddaddy" wrote:
    >

    >>Ah, but....if you manage to find a Talking Drunken Mudcrab, he will give
    >>you full price also, and for Skooma as well. He also has a larger purse
    >>to delve into! :) Twice as large, not to put too fine a point on it :)
    >>McG.
    >

    > I wonder if in all the history of Morrowind that someone accidently
    > stumbled onto the drunken mudcrab?
    >
    > Hitting the dialog key didn't work on any of the other mudcrabs that a
    > player may have previously ran into, so why would someone walk within
    > striking distance and press that button?
    >
    > I'd have liked the crab better if a few key NPCs in Vivec had
    > mentioned him as a rumor. Given a player some reason to look that
    > didn't stem from discussion boards, usenet groups, guide books or
    > anywhere else that exist outside the game world.

    I think that both the crab and the scamp are sort of "Easter Eggs" in
    this game, you are not going to find out what they are normally. Since
    most characters automatically assume all scamps and crabs are combatants
    they attack first and loot later.

    > Chobeo <vanity@chobeo.com> wrote in message
    > > "McGranddaddy" wrote:
    > >
    > > > Ah, but....if you manage to find a Talking Drunken Mudcrab, he will
    give
    > > > you full price also, and for Skooma as well. He also has a larger
    purse
    > > > to delve into! :) Twice as large, not to put too fine a point on it
    :)
    > > > McG.
    > >
    > > I wonder if in all the history of Morrowind that someone accidently
    > > stumbled onto the drunken mudcrab?
    > >
    > > Hitting the dialog key didn't work on any of the other mudcrabs that a
    > > player may have previously ran into, so why would someone walk within
    > > striking distance and press that button?
    > >
    > > I'd have liked the crab better if a few key NPCs in Vivec had
    > > mentioned him as a rumor. Given a player some reason to look that
    > > didn't stem from discussion boards, usenet groups, guide books or
    > > anywhere else that exist outside the game world.
    >

    > Why ya gotta be crab hating? :)

    Everybody thinks that the mudcrab is da best deal. Not so. The best deal
    is in Mournhold at the artifact museum.
    Since you have to sell at least two artifacts in order to get the Flamesword
    anyway, why not sell other goodies to the museum? The museum will even buy
    the boots blinding speed! Don't sell them though. Best item inna game.
    The museum will offer half of any artifact you want to sell. Pay close
    attention to the stats.

    On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 02:11:32 GMT, "Michael W. Ryder"
    <mwryder@_worldnet.att.net> wrote:

    >Chobeo wrote:
    >
    >> "McGranddaddy" wrote:
    >>

    >>>Ah, but....if you manage to find a Talking Drunken Mudcrab, he will give
    >>>you full price also, and for Skooma as well. He also has a larger purse
    >>>to delve into! :) Twice as large, not to put too fine a point on it :)
    >>>McG.
    >>

    >> I wonder if in all the history of Morrowind that someone accidently
    >> stumbled onto the drunken mudcrab?
    >>
    >> Hitting the dialog key didn't work on any of the other mudcrabs that a
    >> player may have previously ran into, so why would someone walk within
    >> striking distance and press that button?
    >>
    >> I'd have liked the crab better if a few key NPCs in Vivec had
    >> mentioned him as a rumor. Given a player some reason to look that
    >> didn't stem from discussion boards, usenet groups, guide books or
    >> anywhere else that exist outside the game world.
    >>

    >I think that both the crab and the scamp are sort of "Easter Eggs" in
    >this game, you are not going to find out what they are normally. Since
    >most characters automatically assume all scamps and crabs are combatants
    >they attack first and loot later.

    I killed the scamp first time I saw him. :)

    I was exploring the town, going form house to house, and went up some
    stairs and saw him. Without waiting for him to move, I immediately
    ran him through !

    And what's with all the carrots ?

    "Mark Morrison" <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 02:11:32 GMT, "Michael W. Ryder"
    > <mwryder@_worldnet.att.net> wrote:
    >
    > >Chobeo wrote:

    > >> I wonder if in all the history of Morrowind that someone accidently
    > >> stumbled onto the drunken mudcrab?
    > >>
    > >> Hitting the dialog key didn't work on any of the other mudcrabs that a
    > >> player may have previously ran into, so why would someone walk within
    > >> striking distance and press that button?
    > >>
    > >> I'd have liked the crab better if a few key NPCs in Vivec had
    > >> mentioned him as a rumor. Given a player some reason to look that
    > >> didn't stem from discussion boards, usenet groups, guide books or
    > >> anywhere else that exist outside the game world.
    > >>

    > >I think that both the crab and the scamp are sort of "Easter Eggs" in
    > >this game, you are not going to find out what they are normally. Since
    > >most characters automatically assume all scamps and crabs are combatants
    > >they attack first and loot later.
    >
    > I killed the scamp first time I saw him. :)
    >
    > I was exploring the town, going form house to house, and went up some
    > stairs and saw him. Without waiting for him to move, I immediately
    > ran him through !

    There is another place to obtain mo' money. It is the Museum of
    Artifacts in Mournhold. At least 3 times what the mudcrab pays. But I am
    stingy, I keep all that stuff and lay it all out in my manors. I did get
    rid of the Robe of the Lich, and the minimun to get the Flamesword. The rest
    I kept.--

Games Video Games Product