Jim

while on the internet an unwanted program was installed
without my knowledge on my computer. was able to delete
the program in safe mode but my computer keeps trying to
run it everytime i reboot. it says it couldn't load or
run the program. make sure it exists or remove the
reference to it in the registry. how do i find the
reference in the registry? please help.
thanks,
jim

Jim,

Download, install , update Ad-aware. http://www.lavasoft.usa.com
I'm sure that you'll find more than one.

"jim" wrote:

> while on the internet an unwanted program was installed
> without my knowledge on my computer. was able to delete
> the program in safe mode but my computer keeps trying to
> run it everytime i reboot. it says it couldn't load or
> run the program. make sure it exists or remove the
> reference to it in the registry. how do i find the
> reference in the registry? please help.
> thanks,
> jim

Jim

thanks chuck, you were right there were 60 registry keys
125 registry values etc...