I Need a script for changing user Profiles

We are on a NT4 Domain and are moving to Win2003 AD Domain.
So we need to change the name of our server with all the Profiles from
FS_1 to FS1, that means we need to change the Profile path in over 2000
accounts.
Question:
Is there a utility that we can run that will "LOOK" into all the User
accounts on the PDC and change the Profile path location?

Example: Profiles are on FS_1 (\\fs_1\profiles\%username% )
we need it to be \\fs1\profiles\%username%

Any suggestions ?
1 answer Last reply
More about script changing user profiles

    Microsoft Script Center: Modify User Profile Path.
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/scripts/ad/users/modify/usmdvb30.mspx

    Regards,
    /Jimmy
    --
    Jimmy Andersson, Q Advice AB
    Microsoft MVP - Directory Services

    "bob" <bob@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > We are on a NT4 Domain and are moving to Win2003 AD Domain.
    > So we need to change the name of our server with all the Profiles from
    > FS_1 to FS1, that means we need to change the Profile path in over 2000
    > accounts.
    > Question:
    > Is there a utility that we can run that will "LOOK" into all the User
    > accounts on the PDC and change the Profile path location?
    >
    > Example: Profiles are on FS_1 (\\fs_1\profiles\%username% )
    > we need it to be \\fs1\profiles\%username%
    >
    > Any suggestions ?

Domain Active Directory Windows