my return to morrwind: must haves?

Last response: in Video Games
April 8, 2004 10:07:19 PM

i got morrowind for the pc as soon as it came out and spent the next two
months living it day and night. and after all that time, i'd still only
barely touched the main quest. wonderful game

i've reinstalled it with tribunal and bloodmoon (which i never played)
and am planning on trying to play my way through the main quest

so, i haven't been involved with morrowind for over a year now. are
there any must have mods/additions that have come out that i've gotta
try? any kind of mod at all. hopefully there are a few cool quest mods

(and i definitely haven't forgotten to get the no cliffracer mod..)

More about : return morrwind haves

Anonymous
April 8, 2004 11:45:45 PM

Hi, i own a yacht! This is a friendly line to let people know who I'm
talking to!

> i got morrowind for the pc as soon as it came out and spent the next two
> months living it day and night. and after all that time, i'd still only
> barely touched the main quest. wonderful game
>
> i've reinstalled it with tribunal and bloodmoon (which i never played)
> and am planning on trying to play my way through the main quest
>
> so, i haven't been involved with morrowind for over a year now. are
> there any must have mods/additions that have come out that i've gotta
> try? any kind of mod at all. hopefully there are a few cool quest mods
>
> (and i definitely haven't forgotten to get the no cliffracer mod..)

Other than my own mods (at my site under games > morrowind in the menu), I
use most of the official mods from Bethsoft - the fletcher in Vivec is
absolutely must-have, for instance, and the master index plugin is a great,
large quest. I also use the 'join all houses' plugin so that I can play
all or most of the available quests in a single character. I think Kobu's
damage report has been obsoleted by patches, but I'm not sure - if not,
it's worth having.

--
John Henry
www.lowgenius.com

On 8 Apr 2004 18:07:19 GMT, with the help of 10,000 Little Computer
Monkeys (LCM'S) i own a yacht <me@privacy.net> wrote:

>i got morrowind for the pc as soon as it came out and spent the next two
>months living it day and night. and after all that time, i'd still only
>barely touched the main quest. wonderful game
>
>i've reinstalled it with tribunal and bloodmoon (which i never played)
>and am planning on trying to play my way through the main quest
>
>so, i haven't been involved with morrowind for over a year now. are
>there any must have mods/additions that have come out that i've gotta
>try? any kind of mod at all. hopefully there are a few cool quest mods
>
>(and i definitely haven't forgotten to get the no cliffracer mod..)

Try the Dwemer Cyborg Mod found at the Morrowind Source:

Tribunal *OR* Bloodmoon required! This plugin adds a new race of
controllable Cyborgs, a Dwemer Production Facility, and a quest. The
Facility produces the Cyborgs and equipment needed for maintenance and
upgrading. Use the Facility to manufacture your own army of Cyborgs and
conquer Vvardenfell, or Let them display your nicest armor or ..

http://mwsource.com/center/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=...

I haven't tried to use the cyborgs in combat, I wanted the Cyborgs to
display all the different armor my current character has collected...
Keep in mind that once you find the Production Facility, it will need a
number of different materials before it can produce a Cyborg, plus it
takes 24 game hours to produce each Cyborg.

The http://mwsource.com site currently has 830 mods, so I'm sure
you'll find plenty of other Must Have mods to enhance your game play.

BTW, The Morrowind Source is best viewed using Internet Explorer, or
maybe some other browser, though Netscape doesn't like the site...

That's my 2¢,

FTA

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

-Martin Luther King Jr.
!