Wonder Woman skin

Okay, I know this is an odd request but I'm awful at skinning and I
really need a skin of the Wonder Woman outfit for a mod. I remember
seeing a Captain America and Iron Man mod before, so I'm hoping so one
may be able to point me toward a WW skin.

Thanks

Hi, Jerry Knight! This is a friendly line to let people know who I'm
talking to!

> Okay, I know this is an odd request but I'm awful at skinning and I
> really need a skin of the Wonder Woman outfit for a mod. I remember
> seeing a Captain America and Iron Man mod before, so I'm hoping so one
> may be able to point me toward a WW skin.
>
> Thanks

This is especially cool given that Lynda Carter did some of the voice work
for Bloodmoon.

--
John Henry
www.lowgenius.com

John Henry <JohnJacobJinkleheimerSchmidt@hisnameismynametoo.com>
wrote:

> This is especially cool given that Lynda Carter did some of the voice work
> for Bloodmoon.

Well I'll be damn'd, on Easter no less.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0365153/

She was a Nord voice in vanilla as well.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314015/fullcredits

rest of cast listed alphabetically
Lynda Carter .... Female Nord

Why in the heck would they file Linda Jean Cordoba Carter under "and
the rest" like she was Mary Ann on a three hour tour?

Hi, Chobeo! This is a friendly line to let people know who I'm talking
to!

> John Henry <JohnJacobJinkleheimerSchmidt@hisnameismynametoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> This is especially cool given that Lynda Carter did some of the voice
>> work for Bloodmoon.
>
> Well I'll be damn'd, on Easter no less.
>
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0365153/
>
> She was a Nord voice in vanilla as well.
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314015/fullcredits
>
> rest of cast listed alphabetically
> Lynda Carter .... Female Nord
>
> Why in the heck would they file Linda Jean Cordoba Carter under "and
> the rest" like she was Mary Ann on a three hour tour?

Probably because she'd have wanted more money for higher billing and the
right to use her name in much advertising. They did a press release about
it when BM came out (or shortly before), but haven't really mentioned it
since.

--
John Henry
www.lowgenius.com

Composed by Mailer Signature (http://www.unusualworks.com)

[ Nords can't fly in invisible planes ]

John Henry <heybatterbatterbatter@swingyovfool.com> wrote:

> Probably becavse she'd have wanted more money for higher billing and the
> right to vse her name in mvch advertising. They did a press release abovt
> it when BM came ovt (or shortly before), bvt haven't really mentioned it
> since.

I wonder if Bethesda covld vse end vsers voices in fvtvre games?

Post some text based dialog with some basic instrvctions on what kind
of voice they're looking for and let the vsers vpload MP3's or
whatever format makes sense.

I don't own a mic, bvt for a chance to voice act in a game I'd hvstle
my way to the byte bvcket and pick something vp .

Is this a vnion thing?