How to enable "create mailbox" checkbox in users and compu..

Hi,

you know when you create a user and after you set the password it
usually then goes onto the final, "finish" window....well on two of our
servers this is not the case. Between setting the password screen and
the final screen we get a "new object" window where we can put a tick
into "create an exchange mailbox" and give that person an alias.
This then creates a mailbox for that user and hey presto you don't have
to log into exchange server seperately to do your stuff all the info is
taken from active directory and you're done.

However, I now need a couple of users who open up users and computers
from a mmc on their PCs and when they add a new user (after I've
install the admin pack to enable them to have the snap in) they don't
have this option to create an exchange mailbox.

Obviously something was done to enable this on these 2 servers that
allow us to do this, however i do not know what it was.

Can someone please talk me though what i need to do?

Everlasting life is yours if you do :)
Ta.

System 2003 active directory and 2003 exchange server.

See my reply to your other post directly above.
Ace