computer account disappears from domain

Hello, issue is simple as list above, computer account disappears from
domain.
I have 2 Win 2000 DC, functional level 2000. One here in Australia,
and one in US. When i try to logon in Aust, my machine account has
disappeared from the domian. This has happened 3 times in the last
month. what would cause this? And if it is a replication problem
where do i start to look for this?
1 answer Last reply
More about computer account disappears domain

    Well the simple test is to run DCDIAG on the DC's. You might also try
    auditing AD for succesful account managment events. Look for event ID 564.
    Succesful object deletion.
    Replication problems can be detected using repadmin /showreps.

    You might also try reading these ebooks.
    http://www.netpro.com/ebook/

    Todd Myrick

    "aaron.whittaker" <aaronwhittaker2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hello, issue is simple as list above, computer account disappears from
    > domain.
    > I have 2 Win 2000 DC, functional level 2000. One here in Australia,
    > and one in US. When i try to logon in Aust, my machine account has
    > disappeared from the domian. This has happened 3 times in the last
    > month. what would cause this? And if it is a replication problem
    > where do i start to look for this?

Domain Computers Active Directory Windows