computer account disappears from domain

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
December 7, 2004 12:53:00 AM

Hello, issue is simple as list above, computer account disappears from
domain.
I have 2 Win 2000 DC, functional level 2000. One here in Australia,
and one in US. When i try to logon in Aust, my machine account has
disappeared from the domian. This has happened 3 times in the last
month. what would cause this? And if it is a replication problem
where do i start to look for this?
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 10:37:21 AM

Well the simple test is to run DCDIAG on the DC's. You might also try
auditing AD for succesful account managment events. Look for event ID 564.
Succesful object deletion.
Replication problems can be detected using repadmin /showreps.

You might also try reading these ebooks.
http://www.netpro.com/ebook/

Todd Myrick

!