Autostart of programs window

September 29, 2004 6:01:03 AM

Hi! When I start the computer the programs window always will be placed over
the desktop. I´ve checked autostart but c:/program is not present there. I
don´t want the computer to start programs automatically.
Anonymous
September 29, 2004 10:06:29 AM

Hi,

Usually the result of spyware, which even when removed often leaves registry
damage. Download, install, and run both of these:

Adaware www.lavasoft.de
Spybot www.safer-networking.org

See if the cleanup helps. If not, we can probably still resolve it by
locating the registry damage and clearing it. This one can help you avoid
these programs from being installed in the first place:

Spyware Blaster: www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/