New PC build !!!!! wont happen now :(

damfoose

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2006
Well their I was quite happy waiting for conroe to come out on the 23rd july then hopefully hit the shelves a few weeks or months later , £1500 in the bank and was thinking col I will have put a bit more towards it so I'd have plenty for a decent new rig as the last one I managed to build for myself and keep was 6 years ago , Built one 2 years ago but the boy decides he wants a new PC so he got it :( .......... GF comes home makes dinner sits down and says to me weve been together X long lets get married so I say yeh OK ( second time for me first for her ) next thing I know im paying for wedding stuff its not until next year and watching my comp build cash dissapear on the wedding so their goes my nice new conroe powered gaming rig..... :cry:

1Tanker

Splendid
Apr 28, 2006
Well their I was quite happy waiting for conroe to come out on the 23rd july then hopefully hit the shelves a few weeks or months later , £1500 in the bank and was thinking col I will have put a bit more towards it so I'd have plenty for a decent new rig as the last one I managed to build for myself and keep was 6 years ago , Built one 2 years ago but the boy decides he wants a new PC so he got it :( .......... GF comes home makes dinner sits down and says to me weve been together X long lets get married so I say yeh OK ( second time for me first for her ) next thing I know im paying for wedding stuff its not until next year and watching my comp build cash dissapear on the wedding so their goes my nice new conroe powered gaming rig..... :cry:
Congratulations. Here's a good idea,( though you'll really have to kiss your Fiancee's butt to get her to agree to it), but it means you'll have to wait til after the nuptuals. Set up a gift registry at your favourite local computer store, and give the store you're list of items you want. Hopefully, you'll have some guests with deep pockets. GL :)