Help needed pls: Joining a domain controller over internet..

Hello Gurus,
I have a question for you gurus: I manage a windows 2000 domain based
network for a small company ( about 3 servers one of which is DC and 15
workstations). This company has a T1 internet circuit. all the machines have
public IP addresses but network is behind firewall. Now the company has
opened another office at different location which also has got a T1 internet
connectivity. I want to setup a network at other office which will have a
windows 2000 domain controller, but it should be connected to the domain of
other office. What all do I need to do in order to acomplish this? How will
the server from new office connect to existing domain controller of other
office ?
Your reply is highly appreciated. If possible also send me suggestions at
vicky999@hotmail.com

thanks

The normal method would be to use a VPN to link the offices. It is a
definite possibility that your firewalls will have that capability.

I would definitely not recommend going down the road of doing this without
establishing a VPN.

Oli