Trust between two win2k forest

I facing problem in establishing two way trust between two Win2k forest. DC
in forest one was upgraded from winnt4.0.

I could create two way trust initially and for the next few minutes I can
see the other forest objects when i give permission for a shared folder, but
after few minute i could not access the other forest objects and it throws
an error message "Cannot display objects from this location because of the
following error: The server is not operational.

Both the Forest are in local lan.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks,
KLM

See http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBJ/tip4600/rh4606.htm
Also, verify the time between the PDCs of each domain is within 5 minutes.
This particular operation uses kerberos authentication before enumeration
can happen. One of the nifty underdocumented cross-trust kerberos
relationships.

"KLM" <kl@kl.com> wrote in message
>I facing problem in establishing two way trust between two Win2k forest.
>DC
> in forest one was upgraded from winnt4.0.
>
> I could create two way trust initially and for the next few minutes I can
> see the other forest objects when i give permission for a shared folder,
> but
> after few minute i could not access the other forest objects and it throws
> an error message "Cannot display objects from this location because of the
> following error: The server is not operational.
>
> Both the Forest are in local lan.
>
> Can anyone help me on this?
>
> Thanks,
> KLM

Hi Genn,

Thankyou very much for your valuble help...the problem is solved with the
information provided by you.

Thanks,
KLM