disabling AD replication links between servers in differen..

My network consist of 30 different Sites ( in a star topology with my
headquarters as the central node, periferic nodes does not comunicate with
each other, each site consists of two DCs ) and i want to stablish only 4 AD
replication links between each site and HQ, but when i do this the next day
AD automatically creates AD replication links and I dont want this to happen.

Any idea how can avoid AD to create this links automatically and let
functioning only the ones i create?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
OSwaldo.

You can disable the KCCs ability to generate intersite replication
connections and or intrasite replication connections.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q242780

Be cautious with disabling the KCC. Only do so if you understand the
replication model and will provide adequate site link and replication
connections so any change on any DC will ultimately get updated on every
DC..

The KCC is attempting to setup connections where it thinks it needs them
based on the site link configuration.