Canon Photo Stickers

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
April 19, 2005 5:24:51 AM

Does anyone know what software is best for Canon Photo Stickers? We
have a Canon Pixma 4000. Aparently the people answering the e-mail for
Canon just say to use "software." I was hoping they would tell us
where or have their own photo sticker creation software.

Please post back to the newsgroup.

aloha
john

More about : canon photo stickers

Anonymous
April 20, 2005 7:49:22 AM

Any application capable of page layout, i.e. Microsoft Publisher, Serif
PagePlus, Pagemaker, etc, would work. Those aren't the only ones, just
examples.
--
Ron Cohen

!