Canon Photo Stickers

Does anyone know what software is best for Canon Photo Stickers? We
have a Canon Pixma 4000. Aparently the people answering the e-mail for
Canon just say to use "software." I was hoping they would tell us
where or have their own photo sticker creation software.

Please post back to the newsgroup.

aloha
john
1 answer Last reply
More about canon photo stickers

    Any application capable of page layout, i.e. Microsoft Publisher, Serif
    PagePlus, Pagemaker, etc, would work. Those aren't the only ones, just
    examples.
    --
    Ron Cohen

    "johnp" <johnp@opihi.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know what software is best for Canon Photo Stickers? We
    > have a Canon Pixma 4000. Aparently the people answering the e-mail for
    > Canon just say to use "software." I was hoping they would tell us
    > where or have their own photo sticker creation software.
    >
    > Please post back to the newsgroup.
    >
    > aloha
    > john

Printers Photo Canon Software Peripherals