synchronizing objects in two different domain in two diffe..

Hi all
We setup a test domain in an entirely new forest. We would like to
synchronize the test domain with the production domain and both are running
in different forest but within the same subnet.
How can we do that?. Is this doabale with ADMT or ADC.
Thanks a lot.

"sukhan" <sukhan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all
> We setup a test domain in an entirely new forest. We would like to
> synchronize the test domain with the production domain and both are
running
> in different forest but within the same subnet.
> How can we do that?. Is this doabale with ADMT or ADC.

You probably cannot do that -- not precisely at least.

What is your real goal, not just the way you are trying
to achieve it.

Domains do not synchronize with other domains (for
most things) even in the same forest.

Domains in different forests synchronize NOTHING.

--
Herb Martin