control commands

Does anyone know where I can get a list of all the control commands? such as
control userpasswords2, control folders, etc....

tia,
aaron
3 answers Last reply
More about control commands

    Command-line reference
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/ntcmds_o.mspx

    Command-line reference A-Z
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/ntcmds_o.mspx

    Or >>

    Start | Run and copy and paste the following line:

    %windir%\hh.exe ms-its:c:\Windows\Help\ntcmds.chm::/ntcmds.htm

    Click OK
    -----

    Start | Run and copy and paste the following line:

    hh ntcmds.chm

    Click OK

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:%23kdemAjpEHA.3464@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl,
    aaron <aaron@fake.net> hunted and pecked:
    > Does anyone know where I can get a list of all the control commands?
    > such as control userpasswords2, control folders, etc....
    >

    > tia,
    > aaron

    Thanks for those links, but I have already been there. There is no reference
    to the "control" command.

    aaron
    > Command-line reference
    > http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/ntcmds_o.mspx
    >
    > Command-line reference A-Z
    > http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/ntcmds_o.mspx
    >
    > Or >>
    >
    > Start | Run and copy and paste the following line:
    >
    > %windir%\hh.exe ms-its:c:\Windows\Help\ntcmds.chm::/ntcmds.htm
    >
    > Click OK
    > -----
    >
    > Start | Run and copy and paste the following line:
    >
    > hh ntcmds.chm
    >
    > Click OK
    >
    > --
    > Hope this helps. Let us know.
    > Wes
    >
    > In news:%23kdemAjpEHA.3464@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl,
    > aaron <aaron@fake.net> hunted and pecked:
    >> Does anyone know where I can get a list of all the control commands?
    >> such as control userpasswords2, control folders, etc....
    >>

    >> tia,
    >> aaron

    Found them.

    aaron
    "aaron" <aaron@fake.net> wrote in message
    > Thanks for those links, but I have already been there. There is no
    > reference to the "control" command.
    >
    > aaron
    >> Command-line reference
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/ntcmds_o.mspx
    >>
    >> Command-line reference A-Z
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/ntcmds_o.mspx
    >>
    >> Or >>
    >>
    >> Start | Run and copy and paste the following line:
    >>
    >> %windir%\hh.exe ms-its:c:\Windows\Help\ntcmds.chm::/ntcmds.htm
    >>
    >> Click OK
    >> -----
    >>
    >> Start | Run and copy and paste the following line:
    >>
    >> hh ntcmds.chm
    >>
    >> Click OK
    >>
    >> --
    >> Hope this helps. Let us know.
    >> Wes
    >>
    >> In news:%23kdemAjpEHA.3464@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl,
    >> aaron <aaron@fake.net> hunted and pecked:
    >>> Does anyone know where I can get a list of all the control commands?
    >>> such as control userpasswords2, control folders, etc....
    >>>

    >>> tia,
    >>> aaron

Microsoft Windows XP