control commands

September 29, 2004 1:25:18 PM

Does anyone know where I can get a list of all the control commands? such as
control userpasswords2, control folders, etc....

tia,
aaron

More about : control commands

Anonymous
September 29, 2004 2:02:41 PM

Command-line reference

Command-line reference A-Z

Or >>

Start | Run and copy and paste the following line:

%windir%\hh.exe ms-its:c:\Windows\Help\ntcmds.chm::/ntcmds.htm

Click OK
-----

Start | Run and copy and paste the following line:

hh ntcmds.chm

Click OK

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:%23kdemAjpEHA.3464@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl,
aaron <aaron@fake.net> hunted and pecked:
> Does anyone know where I can get a list of all the control commands?
> such as control userpasswords2, control folders, etc....
>

> tia,
> aaron
September 29, 2004 6:11:30 PM

Thanks for those links, but I have already been there. There is no reference
to the "control" command.

aaron
> Command-line reference
> http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/window...
>
> Command-line reference A-Z
> http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/window...
>
> Or >>
>
> Start | Run and copy and paste the following line:
>
> %windir%\hh.exe ms-its:c:\Windows\Help\ntcmds.chm::/ntcmds.htm
>
> Click OK
> -----
>
> Start | Run and copy and paste the following line:
>
> hh ntcmds.chm
>
> Click OK
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
> Wes
>
> In news:%23kdemAjpEHA.3464@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl,
> aaron <aaron@fake.net> hunted and pecked:
>> Does anyone know where I can get a list of all the control commands?
>> such as control userpasswords2, control folders, etc....
>>

>> tia,
>> aaron

September 29, 2004 6:23:17 PM

Found them.