jaustin

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2004

I have just installed digital camera software from Kodak. (and use McAfee
firewall)
Now while doing things unrelated to Kodak, I keep getting a message from
McAfee that the Kodak software is trying to access the internet.
How do I keep programs from using "my" resources? Is it possible that I am
jaustin

Open the Kodak software and check its settings. The Kodak
software, if I remember correctly, has an on-line storage
component, turn that off.
You can check the McAfee firewall settings, you should be
able to have it block programs without giving a pop-up.

The Kodak software is loading at startup, you can turn that
off, it should have a setting, check its help file.