Taskpad crash

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.management.mmc,microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory (More info?)

Hi,

I've delegated control of an OU to the supervisors of that department, and
created a taskpad so they can reset passwords for users. It opens fine, and
displays the OU, with the users, groups & sub OUs. I wanted to filter out
the groups and OUs, however I've tried to set the filter options, so only
user objects are displayed, but when I click 'ok' the mmc crashes. Is this a
problem with the MMC? Or have I set it up wrong?

--
Ben

IT Professional, MCP 70-210, 70-214, 70-215
"On my way to becoming fully certifiable!"

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.management.mmc,microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory (More info?)

Ben,

This sounds like a problem with the GPMC snap-in. I recommend reposting to
one of the main Group Policy group <microsoft.public.windows.group_policy>.

Regards,

Eric