Account lockout logging??

How can I get detailed lockout logging? My account keeps getting locked out
every 10-20 minutes. My password changes too frequently to save it anywhere,
so there are no applications that I'm aware of, that has an old password
saved.

It's been almost a month since my last password change.

Is there any way to get detailed information as to the device name that
tried to login using invalid credentials?
1 answer Last reply
More about account lockout logging

    "Neelixx" <Neelixx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How can I get detailed lockout logging? My account keeps getting locked
    out
    > every 10-20 minutes. My password changes too frequently to save it
    anywhere,
    > so there are no applications that I'm aware of, that has an old password
    > saved.

    Well, there might be one out there from 5 passwords ago
    that is WRONG now and locking you out.

    Look for things like the Remote Desktop MMC set to
    auto reconnect.

    > It's been almost a month since my last password change.
    >
    > Is there any way to get detailed information as to the device name that
    > tried to login using invalid credentials?

    Sort of, not really. With Account Logon Auditing you get
    the name of the machine but it will be the NetBIOS name
    and might have nothing to do with your network IF it
    comes in from outside or is unauthorized.

    --
    Herb Martin

Microsoft Active Directory Windows